Bibliography (click on the image or link below)
ETR– ES2016 – ESI
- scan LEY Nº 26150
- copy 2 or 3 things you knew & 2 or 3 things you didn't know (5 all in all)
- Bring them to class
- write a FUNDAMENTACIÓN for your future project
- re-read: NAP document (& bring the doc to class)
- Scan the book: Department of Education and Early Childhood Development. (2013). Catching on Later. Melbourne.
- choose material, ideas, pictures that may be part of your project.
- prepare a short BOOK REVIEW (one or two paragraphs) on: Unesco (2014) Comprehensive Sexuality Education: the Challenges and Opportunities of Scaling up. France: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- finish the draft:of your project
YOU CAN ACCESS THE SHARED DOC HERE.