Inglés E.P, E.S y Adultos
Dirección de Formación Continua Provincia de Buenos Aires
(Click on the titles to access the documents)
- Homework: is it worth the hassle? The Guardian. Feb 7, 2017
- What do KIDS think?? Watch the video
- Bloom's Taxonomy (two infographics)
According to Bloom's PYRAMID:
- LOTS: Lower Order Thinking Skills
- HOTS: Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Some ACADEMIC PAPERS on HOMEWORK:
- The homework-achievement relation reconsidered:Differentiating homework time, homework frequency, and homework effort by Ulrich Trautwein
- Univ of Leeds: HOMEWORK AND ITS CONTRIBUTION TO LEARNING Full Report of Research Activities and Results
- Univ de A Coruña, Univ Oviedo y Univ Minho. Deberes escolares y rendimiento académico en Educación Primaria Antonio Valle, Irene Pan , José C. Núñez , Pedro Rosário , Susana Rodríguez y Bibiana Regueiro.
Click on the picture below to access the site: "Resources for Teachers, Instructional Strategies."
- browse the site
- choose 3 or 4 strategies to share with your colleagues
- think of a project that you're carrying out, a lesson plan that you've dessigned recently, a class that you've delivered and
- apply one/several strategies to that/those class/es
- create/improve some homework for your students
- bring these ideas and material to the next meeting
- analyse them in the light of Bloom's Taxonomy.
- get ready for MICROTEACHING!!!